Thursday 27 January 2011

Masterplan - Alternative Design

We had second pin up on Monday and we had to present 4 A1 sheets of drawings: A plan 1:500 scale, sequential drawings and sections 1:100 and 1:50 scale
I worked so hard on this plan and sketches, I even didn't sleep for two nights. I haven't found my drawing technique yet, that would be fast and would look stunning, however I have some ideas in mind, I just have to try them out (first I have to finish Masterplan document). I learned good technique of drawing shadows from Grant this Monday. Apparently the best way is to draw them with black marker pen, to bring out the 3D effect. I tried it when I got home, and it really works. Next time I will have all my shadows very black. 

These were sequential drawings. 
I didn't add sections, because I rushed them and I am not proud of them. Maybe it would have been better, if I used my previous section drawings in the pin up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment