Thursday 27 January 2011

Designs

The following three plans of designs were three design options for the Master-plan site of Jubilee Gardens.
For the first design I used the name EDUCATIONAL. The idea was to create the central core (representing educational goals)the rest of the design sequential levels were spinning into the central part like a cork screw, having various theme gardens. There was also a roof garden with underground car park and an educational centre on top.
The second design was called CONNECTIVE. I created connective bridges between the grass hills and main two paths. The base of design I took from two oak leaves (Oak tree is England's national tree).

The third design option is called ALTERNATIVE. The idea was to create a park that has two opposites that are connected together - active and passive. The active part has a concert area, a sports centre, labyrinth, climbing wall and other reactivity zones, the passive part has lots of planted zones, a yoga field and yoga centre. All the design elements has fluid, futuristic design and was inspired by natures forms. 
Before Christmas hollydays we decided that I should do ALTERNATIVE option as my Masterplan Design


These two were the sections for the Alternative garden


Sketches rendered in photoshop.



After the first crit two weeks ago, I had to change my plan, my sequential sketches and sections as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment