Sunday 14 November 2010

Model (unfinished): Jubilee gardens and surrounding area

Our group is doing survey for Jubilee Gardens in London. I volunteered to make a model of the site. Antoine gave me building hight information but Susan printed out the map 1:1000. I worked on this model all yesterday till 5am, I haven't finished yet, have to add trees and plants, London Eye's wheel, some small buildings, railway lines and annotation. 

I run out of materials and have to buy some: foam-board for the wheel and metal cutter for trees. 
This model has to be finished by next Monday, when our group will have to present it.

2 comments:

  1. Aija, looking good, as someone who has never seen the site, there is enough detail to get a feel for potential problems with the site. Hope our one has the same effect.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. problems? Grant you are so negitive
    there is always good and bad to a sight
    the model looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete